We are delighted that in your professional capacity, you would like to apply for a VICTA Early Years Sensory Discovery Pack to share with the young children and parents you work with. While stocks are limited, we will priorities parent applications first and will do our best to fulfil your application as quickly as we can.
To apply for a Sensory Discovery Pack as a professional, you/your organisation will need to meet the following criteria:
- Work with children aged 0 to 4 years who are blind or partially sighted
- Organisation and children/families are permanently based in the United Kingdom
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you apply
- Cost to professionals: £20 per pack. This contribution is non-refundable.
- Items included in the pack are to be used under adult supervision only – many of them are not toys but sensory items intended for adult led sensory play. Safety while playing and following age specific guidelines and relaying information to others using the pack is the applicant’s responsibility
- Items may differ slightly to those advertised on this page and in the featured photography/videos. This is dependent on stock
- Unfortunately we cannot take requests for specific styles/colours of the items included
- The items are a perfect starting point to play. VICTA will not replace broken or damaged items that occur over the course of time. If you do encounter any immediate problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Packs are currently limited, your application will be dependent on eligibility (at the discretion of VICTA) and stock levels. We will do our best to respond quickly to let you know if your application has been successful