Even if you have raised your disagreement to the Plan at Draft stage, the LA may not have accommodated all/any of the changes you requested.

The LA will issue your Final Plan but, if you are still unhappy with Sections B, F and/or I, you should, on issue of the final Plan, exercise your right of appeal to the SEN Tribunal.

Any appeal needs to be lodged within 2 months of receiving the final EHCP or within one month of receiving a mediation certificate, whichever is the later,.

The Tribunal has the power to determine the content of Section B, F and I.